This video demonstrates the above two steps in action, creating an Azure AD tenant, adding a custom domain, and verifying it.
- [Instructor] Now, let's get into a demo. … Creating an Azure AD Tenant. … So here we are in the Azure portal. … If you see on the top right side corner … it says default directory. … Meaning this was the directory … that was created automatically … when I signed up for this Azure subscription. … Now, if I go to the Azure Active Directory tab on the left, … and click on it. … You should see this is the overview page … off of a current default directory. … Now, if I scroll down over here … and go to custom domain names, click on it. … Here you should see that the temporary domain … that was provisioned along with the subscription … is worldtravellertvdomainoutlook.onmicrosoft.com. … So, what it has basically done … concatenated my email address, … and put it into its domain name. … So, we'll be doing is we'll be closing out of … the default directory and … creating a new directory for Azure Active Directory. … In order to do that let's go to create a resource … on the top left side of the screen, click on it. …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.