In this video, explore the clean-up process after you have run your code to delete identification profiles by sending in the identification profile id.
- [Instructor] So now that we've…identified the speakers correctly,…let's also finally delete these speakers…out of our subscription.…That's just a matter of deleting the identification profile…and we do have methods to do that, so I'll just hit…identification.deleteidentificationprofile,…and let's go ahead and delete both of these profiles.…Let's go ahead and run this code…and it went ahead and deleted…both of these identification profiles.…
They've been removed from my Azure subscription.…You still need to delete the resources…in Azure that you created once you're done with all of this,…but at least the profiles are gone through code.…
- Using the Translate Text API
- Getting supported languages
- Writing code to translate between languages
- Performing text to speech
- Setting up speech to text
- Writing code for speaker identification
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Translation Text API
3. Bing Speech API
4. Speaker Recognition API
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.