Explore how you can delete a LUIS app from the LUIS.ai portal
- [Instructor] Now, I just showed you a simple example…of a LUIS application where we went…to the Azure portal, provisioned a key,…associated it with an existing LUIS application…that I created in front of you.…We used a pre-built domain.…So inside the app, I chose a pre-built domain.…I talked a little bit…about how you can customize pre-built domains.…But I know what you're thinking.…Is it possible for us…to create a LUIS application completely in code?…And again, why would you want to do that?…Well, imagine this,…that a lot of occurrences that the users are going to say.…
You could add logic in your application…that identifies the top three occurrences…that the users are saying that our model has no clue about.…Well wouldn't it be nice if our model was self-learning?…As in that you could write code…where the occurrences, maybe with some human intervention…could be added into entities and intents.…And that way, your model improves over time, it grows.…And this is the job of the LUIS authoring APIs…so the process of creating a brand-new application…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.