Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Delete Azure resources, part of Developing Long-Running Tasks with Microsoft Azure.
- [Instructor] So when it comes to Azure, … not all the Azure services are free, … so it's important for you to make sure … that you delete your Azure resources … when you finish your demos. … I give here in my Azure protal, … I will go to Resource Groups here on the left menu … and I need to select one of my Azure resource groups. … I already have a resource group here … that's called rg-to-delete, … so I will click on this one … and now I can click here on the top … where it says delete resource group. … Because deleting resource groups is something … that might affect your resources, … we need to type the resource group name here, … so rg-to-delete and this will allow me … to click on the delete button. … Deleting resource groups might take a few seconds … or a few minutes depending on the number … of resources that you have inside your resource group, … so make sure that you wait for it to finish … and with a success message. … …
- Creating and using Azure Storage queues
- Using Azure Service Bus queues
- Security for Azure Service Bus queues
- Creating and scheduling WebJobs
- Creating Azure functions
- Running Azure Batch workloads
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure DevOps First Lookwith Jose Miguel Rady Allende17m 30s Beginner
Scaling Applications with Microsoft Azurewith Tiago Costa1h 30m Intermediate
What you should know1m 10s
1. Azure Queues
2. Azure WebJobs
3. Azure Functions and the Serverless Era
4. Large-Scale Parallel Compute
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.