A LUIS app begins with the definition of a good domain model. Here, define the structure of your domain model.
- [Instructor] Now, as I mentioned earlier,…step one in creating your luis application is…identifying the domain you wish to target.…Well the application that I intend to write is…something that'll let you buy and sell stocks.…So in order to define the details of that domain,…I have a comma separated value on my desktop.…Let's look at it.…So you see here that the CSV file that I have,…it has intent and utterance as the first two columns.…
So I'm keeping my application simple.…I only have two intents: BuyMarket, BuyLimit.…And the utterance is buy a stock symbol,…or purchase or acquire a stock symbol.…And the operation, symbol and price, you're looking at here,…these are the, think about it.…These are the entities.…Buy Microsoft.…So there are two entities here.…
One is buy, that's the command I'm issuing.…And the stock symbol, buy MSFT,…the stock symbol that I'm interested in.…Well let's look at this one.…Buy, or rather MSFT buy at 55.55.…So you see that there's a case specific nature…going on over here as well.…So the way I'm going to write my code is that…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.