Learn how to defend Microsoft Azure with appropriate security settings.
- [Voiceover] Most security experts will agree…that there are many approaches that you can take…to secure your environment.…When we had on-premises infrastructures,…we would start with the physical layer,…securing our offices, securing the doors,…securing the servers, physically securing those servers,…having security guards at the door,…and physically securing the access to the resources.…Most of those secure requirements are now gone…considering we have our storage in the cloud.…However, there's other aspects that we need to secure…and we're looking at those in this course.…
But the approach that you need to take overall…is similar approach to the one that we take…in a physical security environment.…That approach is actually something that's not new,…that's been existing for many years,…and a security approach that's adopted…by many security experts,…which is a defense in depth approach.…The definition of defense in depth is…the implementation of multiple security measures…to protect the most valuable resources on your network,…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory