Walk through how CAS gets its data and explore the dashboard.
- [Instructor] Cloud app security has integrations to a number of popular SaaS app integrations. These integrations enable cloud app security not only to report that users are accessing the applications but even better fail to report on exactly what they're doing in the applications and the data that exists in there. You can see there's seven or eight out of the box cloud app security integrations with really popular SaaS apps on the screen. If you take Box or Dropbox, for example, our common file sharing sites, cloud app security can actually look at the data that's being uploaded and apply rules that you define, whether that's looking for patterns or certain types of documents, perhaps that shouldn't be stored in a cloud location, or that need additional protection.
Office 365 is another great example of this, where cloud app security can look into what users are doing, the data that's being stored, and take actions on the fly such as either blocking access to a file or protecting it with Azure Information Protection. On top of this, cloud app security also has integrations with Azure Active Directory Premium where it can look at the applications that you have federated with your Azure Active Directory tenant and through conditional access policies you can force access to those applications to go through cloud app security, which enables cloud app security to take actions on the fly for those applications.
You can use this integration to take your deployment to the next level as you manage and control risk and discover what data is stored in these applications.
- Authentication options with Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD Connect for sync and authentication
- Securing remote access with the Azure Application Proxy
- Managing apps and devices with Intune
- Building and deploying a basic Intune policy for iOS or Android
- Protecting data beyond the firewall with Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Configuring AIP classification labels and protection
- Integrating Exchange and SharePoint with AIP
- Managing risk with Advanced Threat Analytics
- Connecting Office 365 to cloud app security