Azure has many different ways to understand what is going on within the service. In this video, learn how to create a dashboard and create shortcuts in the favorites menu items to streamline resource access for your specific workflow.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you now … how to customize the portal to meet your individual needs … for what you're going to do with the portal … in Microsoft Azure. … We all do different things inside of here, … so the more you customize this, … the better your job is going to be, … and the easier it is going to be for you … to use Microsoft Azure. … We're going to start over here. … You see this, favorites. … Your favorites should look a lot … like my favorites right here. … There's just a few of 'em. … And it looks like a lot, but this is actually a few of them. … And what these are are the most-used resources … that Microsoft decided to put in here. … However, if you're using just a few resources, … there's no need to have all these resources as a favorite. … Let me show you how to get rid of those favorites … or add favorites inside of here. … I'm going to go to All services. … And in All services, you see this? … This little mark here. … What I want you to notice is on the left hand pane …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates