Learn how to create and configure what will be added to the confidential global policy label. Also, explore configuring protection and classification for the label.
- [Instructor] In the last lesson…we took a look at the global policy,…but we moved over the label section.…Now we're going to spend some time…discussing labels.…As you can see,…Microsoft has provided five labels for us already…and if I expand one of these…we'll notice that under confidential…we have to additional labels,…all employees and anyone.…Let's go ahead and create a new label.…And I'm going to do so under confidential.…I'm going to go ahead and add a sub-label.…We're going to add in a label name.…
My label name is Non HR.…So, anybody who does not have HR access…will only be able to view this document…and that is it.…(typing)…next we can go ahead and configure the permissions…for the documents and emails that contain this label.…I'm going to go ahead and select protect…and then click on protection.…Now you'll notice that we have two protection settings here.…We have Azure which is cloud only…or HYOK, Hold Your Own Key…and we use this for active directory RMS.…
So, this would be used for your on premise environment…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.