Write the code to take the CSV file as an input and craft up a LUIS model as a business object, ready to be submitted to the authoring endpoint.
- [Instructor] With my business objects crafted up,…now let's talk about parsing the model.…One of the things that I will obviously need to do…is that as I'm filling up these intents,…I'll need some functionality, which allows to me…to easily look an array and see if a particular…member of that area is already present.…For instance is BuyMarket is already present in the area,…I don't want to add it again.…So, what I'm going to do,…is that I'm going to rely on NOR package…that gives me the function, array.includes.…
Tactically it is a polyfill replacement.…It will work all the way down to ES3.…So, I'm going to use a Nor Module called…Array-includes Version 3.0.3.…And, because I just made a change to my package.json,…let's go ahead and run npm install to include…that Nor package, in my Nor Module's folder, as well.…Now, let's go to the model, Parser.ts. Class,…and add a few imports.…
So you see there, I will need to interact…with the file system.…So, I enter here FS.…I will need to read the stop start csv line by line,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.