Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating Azure virtual networks, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- So, in the previous video in this course,…we looked at the various components…of virtual networking in Azure.…Now, let's look at how we can create…virtual networks.…In order for me to create virtual networks,…I can do it from the Azure Preview portal…or from the Management portal.…If I'm in the Management portal,…I'm gonna click on "Networks"…and then I'm gonna click…on the "Create A Virtual Network" option.…I'm gonna give this network a name.…Now remember that this name will not be visible externally,…it will only be used internally…for your virtual machines to communicate with each other.…
So, I'm gonna call it "LyndainternalVMNetwork"…and that will be my VM network…that will be used for my internal virtual machines.…You can specify a region where it's located,…which is typically the location…where my virtual machines are.…Then I have an option to specify the DNS server.…Now, the DNS server option is two-pronged option.…Either I can choose to have DNS,…or name resolution, managed by Azure directly…or I can specify DNS server that I want to use…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.