With your parser and business objects done, define the overall structure of your main program and logic to define a new LUIS app.
- [Narrator] So with our business objects done,…and the model Parsing Code done,…now let's focus on the Index RTS file…where the actual logic of creating the app…and populating it with the necessary intense entities…and utterances will go.…Let's start by cleaning up the imports a little bit.…So I'm going to need a few imports here.…I will need something called a path.…Because, I will do something like path.join…because I want to create a full path to the stock.csv file.…
So I'll need that.…I will need to import the business objects…and the parse configuration function.…So let's go ahead and import those.…And with this, let's start writing some code.…So my intent will be…that I intend to parse the stocks.csv file…and with the parse results I will write those…to a file called utterances.json.…So that part is easy.…Let's go ahead and complete that.…
So I'll just say parse configuration in file path.join,…Data stocks.csv,…Path.join dirname and data slash utterances.json.…So if you wrote this code right now,…you should see an utterances.json drop over here.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.