Crunching big data is normally done as part of a bigger application. In this video, learn how to create and run a Batch job via code written in C#.
- [Instructor] So now, let's see how we can use … this Batch Series that we just created. … As I mentioned, one way to do that … is either do it from the portal … where you can add application, create polls, create jobs, … or another way, is to use the alternate application. … So we can use code. … Now when we look actual documentations site, … there is a quick start for how you can get started … with an Azure Batch job. … So let's do that. … I will take the code from here … which is actually on git hub, … and in order to get access to it, … I will need to start Visual Studio or Visual Studio code. … It doesn't matter which one you run. … The only thing you need to do … is actually to make sure that you get the code. … The reason I'm doing Visual Studio 2009 … is because it's already on my machine … and it makes it much easier to do a clone, … but otherwise you can do it any or you can download … the zip file, and just run it from your machine. … I would say a clone here. … So it will automatically download the whole code …
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET