Within the newly created Service Bus namespace, you can create a new queue.
- [Narrator] In a few short seconds your service…bus namespace should be created.…So you can find that under all resources,…and here is where when newly created…service bus namespace has been per gent for me.…Let's go ahead and click on it and see what it looks like.…When I go in here I see a lot of options here,…stuff under monitoring, support trouble shooting,…and all the things over here even access manager…making it available at a global level.…
Shared access policies, that's interesting.…Let's go in here and this is the root manager…access key, so you can create more keys…if you want and you can divide them with permissions.…I'm going to just go with a default creator key here,…these are the keys and I'm going to go ahead and copy paste…the connection string, there you go.…So let me go ahead and save that, also let's go to overview…and since we're trying to learn about queues lets go ahead…and click this plus queue button.…
You can also come down here under queues and achieve the…same thing by clicking this plus queue button and click…
- What is Azure Service Bus?
- Setting up messaging queues
- Sending and receiving messages
- Setting up topics and subscriptions
- Enabling a namespace to host topics
- Relaying asynchronous communications