Login to the LUIS website and set up a new LUIS app.
- [Instructor] Now before we dive into the nitty gritty…of writing code for LUIS, let's set up our project.…As usual, go into Exercise files, Chapter One, 104,…and pick the end project out of the End folder.…Go ahead and unzip it.…I went ahead and unzipped that in a folder called LUIS.…And I ran NPM Install in that folder…so I get the Node Modules folder.…Let me go ahead and open that project.…
That project looks similar to this.…I removed the console.log here…and also, under config.ps, I made a minor change…that I set up the basic structure I'm going to need…for the LUIS application set-up, as you can see here.…For your convenience, I have placed this starter code…in Chapter Five, in the 501 folder, in the Start folder.…With that, let's start setting up our LUIS application.…
Now usually to set up the LUIS application,…you would think you would go to the Azure portal.…That is certainly one way of doing it.…But certainly an easier way of doing it…is go to www.luis.ai.…You'll be asked to sign-in to this site,…so I'm going to go ahead and sign-in.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.