In this video, Pete Zerger demonstrates how to register for an Azure AD Premium trial, set up your Azure Active Directory test tenant, and configure with a custom domain name.
- [Lecturer] Now I'll demonstrate how to set up…our test Azure AD tenant so we can enable Azure AD Premium…and assign licenses to users.…Now I've navigated to the Trial Sign-Up page for Azure AD…and I'll begin by providing info…on where my company is located,…which determines which Azure region we'll be hosted in.…Then we'll provide our details,…name, business email address,…business phone and our company name.…
Finally, select our organization's size.…When I click Next I'll be prompted…to create my first user ID.…This will be our first global administrator…in our Azure AD Premium tenant.…And you'll notice I'm given a standard…on microsoft.com domain name.…And I'll complete the registration by entering a password…and clicking Create my account.…Finally, you'll prove that you're not a robot…and click Create an account.…
Now you have an Azure AD Premium Plan 2 Trial.…Once we have our trial in place…we want to make this environment our own…with a custom domain name.…Now we'll log in with the account we just created,…
In this course—the first in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger takes you through the basics of setting up endpoint protection. He begins by explaining how to set up Azure Active Directory Premium. Next, he goes into enabling multi-factor authentication, followed by setting conditions for secure access. To wrap up, Pete covers managing mobile devices with Intune, and publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy.
- Setting up Azure Active Directory for an organization
- Enabling user-level and application-level multi-factor authentication
- Setting conditions for secure access
- Planning a mobile device management (MDM) strategy
- How Intune (standalone) MDM works
- How Intune mobile application management works
- Publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy
- Assigning users and groups