Understanding how to use the portal to launch and deploy resources is a vital function for an Azure manager. In this video, learn how to create and deploy resources, in this case, a virtual machine and all of its components within the portal.
- [Instructor] We're now ready to create a resource … with the Microsoft Azure portal. … Keep in mind that I am creating a virtual machine, … but any resource that you are going to create … with the portal is going to be … basically the same experience. … What I want you to learn from this … is how you create a resource with the portal … not necessarily a virtual machine … even though you'll learn that. … I'm going to come down here to virtual machines, … I'm going to click on virtual machines, … and we can simply come up here and click add. … However, before I do that, I want to show you this. … What if you don't know where the resource … is that you're trying to create? … Well, no matter where you are in Azure, … you can come up here to where it says create a resource, … click on create a resource, … and then search for it right there. … So, that being said, I'm going to … come back down to virtual machines and click it, … and then I'll click on add, … and this is the screen where you create it. …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates