In this video, learn how to deploy a VM using the Azure CLI.
- [Instructor] Next, let's have a look at how we can create … a virtual machine using the Azure CLI. … And instead of doing that from the common prompt, … I will do it from inside the Azure Shell Cloud. … One of the things that you need to do when you do … it from the command line, it's actually to run AZ login. … But again because I'm doing it straight … from the Azure Cloud Shell, I don't really need to do that. … So let's see how that looks like. … I'm going to the cloud shell, pressing that as you remember, … will open the cloud shell. … I can use either Bash or PowerShell for running AZ commands, … so that's not a problem but Bash would … be much easier at the moment. … And i have a command called AZ. … If I press only AZ and enter, … it will show me the version information … and all the things that I can do inside AZ. … So one thing that I want to do, … it's first of all list older subscriptions. … Exactly like I did with the PowerShell. … So control V doesn't really work, … so I have to right-click and choose that instead, …
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET