Learn how you can create a LUIS app both in Azure and otherwise. In order to use the functionality, discover how you first need to provision an app.
- [Instructor] Let's see LUIS in code.…Well before we see it in code, we have to…register for ourselves a LUIS application…and a key, you know the usual stuff.…So you go to the Cog Service Directory,…under the Language area, look for LUIS.…And there are two links here.…One says try LUIS and the second is…use with an Azure subscription.…So since this is a getting started course,…I want to introduce you to the Azure subscription way…but I'll actually pick the easier way of doing it…so we get the concepts right first…and then we can leave the actual Azure subscription…way of doing it for a more advanced course.…
So in the Azure way of doing things,…I've already set this up but let me just…walk you through what I did.…You click on this New button, you search for LUIS,…and you go ahead and create…a Language Understanding Service for yourself.…This is just like before you put it in a…resource group and so on and so forth.…I've already created one for myself called MyLUISAPI.…Go ahead and click on that and as usual,…this looks very similar to what we've seen so far.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.