Deploy Azure Active Directory for your organization.
- [Instructor] Now I mentioned that if I click…on my user account, I see the list of directories,…the instances of Azure Active Directory…that have already been created as part of my user account.…My user account has the ability to manage or to access…multiple directories,…and they're listed under my profile here.…If I want to create a new Azure Active Directory…domain or structure,…I would need to create an additional instance…of Azure Active Directory.…Now, to do that, I would click on New,…and this is where I would be able to see any new resource…that I would want to create within Azure,…within my Microsoft Azure subscription.…
Now, if I go down to Security and Identity,…you will note that Azure Active Directory is listed here.…Now, there are also other Azure Active Directory services…listed here,…some of them we will look at a little bit later on…in this course, such as Multi-Factor Authentication,…the ability to use multiple methods of authentication…or require your users to use multiple methods…of authentication to access resources.…
David shows how to implement and manage user and group accounts, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and multi-factor authentication. (Industry standard protocols such as SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, and OpenID Connect make sign-on possible on a variety of platforms.) To wrap up the course, David reviews the more advanced features in Azure AD and Azure AD Connect, including syncing on-premises Active Directory and Azure AD, and troubleshooting an Azure AD deployment.
- Directory as a service (DaaS)
- Using Azure AD management tools
- Creating an Azure Active directory
- Managing users and groups
- Enabling Active Directory self-service
- Implementing Azure AD authentication
- Running Active Directory reports