In this demonstration, learn how to create an Azure Automation account using the portal. Also learn about the various Automation Account assets.
- [Narrator] Now that we've talked about automation…in Azure, let's go ahead…and create an automation account in Azure.…As you can see, I've logged into Azure…and I happen to be sitting…in the MM underscore BC resource group.…You'll notice in this resource group…the only thing I have here is a virtual machine…and the associated infrastructure…including storage accounts, virtual networking,…and IP addresses.…First thing we need to do is add in our automation account.…To do so, click on add,…you can search for automation,…and then select automation from Microsoft…in the category of developer tools.…
The automation blade is now displayed.…It'll provide some information about creating…our automation account and what it can do.…I'm going to go ahead and click create.…You'll need to enter a name for your automation account.…I'm simply calling mine LIL for Linked In Learning demo.…Pick your subscription, your resource group,…and your location.…I'm going to put mine a little bit closer to me…so I'm going to pop it into Canada Central.…
Note: As an intermediate-level course, an existing understanding of the Azure platform is required. The course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for Azure certification.
- Monitoring Azure solutions
- Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights
- Azure regions and domains
- Designing a recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Configuring and deploying your recovery strategy
- Azure Automation use cases