Learn how you can stay on top of the cost of your Azure environment by using Azure management tools in the Cost Management and Billing portal.
- [Instructor] Every good business manager … will tell you that it's very important … to have a tight control over your costs. … And Azure understands the need of organizations … to understand clearly how much money they are spending … on their resources, on hosting their resources, … which resources are the most expensive, … from month to month, … how much of their cost increased or decreased, … and what type of usage is incurring all costs … in an Azure subscription. … In order to achieve that clarity in cost management, … Microsoft provides cost management and billion options … inside of the Azure portal. … So to access those, I'm going to click on … Cost Management + Billing directly in my Azure portal, … and a new blade opens up that provides … billing accounts and cost management, … and under Billing accounts I can actually click on … this billing account here … which will provide a historical view of all of my invoices, … the invoices for Microsoft, … specifically for my Azure subscription …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.