After completing the setup of the Microsoft Motion Controllers and learning about them, see them in action.
- What you did…already while we were talking is you…dragged that script onto the main game object--…- [Stefano] Yes.…- That controls the, that hosts the…camera and the hand controllers.…- [Stefano] So, I can show that again, actually.…Select the camera pairings, get…the script that you have wrote.…Oops.…And drag the script here in the inspector,…or you can drag it right on top of, in the panel.…What we have just done is literally adding…a new component, so, those parts…that you see here they get added, oh.…
Waiting.…So, those are just components to…that game object, so the game object,…the camera part add nothing.…Like we said before, it's just a pointing space.…What we've just done is add a script,…a component, a new component, which is…the mixed reality controllers,…the class that we've just built.…So, if you remember, like you've said before,…in the code we have set up these header…called MR tracking, and really is not necessary,…but it's good practice when your classes…are start to get really big and really complex,…
- Mixed reality
- Setting up the camera and scenes
- Gaze in Unity
- Building movement and teleporting
- Setting up audio in Unity
- Conditional compilation in Unity
- Creating simple models using Paint 3D
- Topology and polygon count
- Normal maps, bump maps, and CrazyBump
- Fixing issues using Maya and Visual Studio
- Exploring the frame debugger
- Building an application in Visual Studio
- Submitting an app to the Windows Store
Skill Level Intermediate
App Development for Microsoft HoloLenswith Dennis Vroegop2h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Unity
2. Developing in Unity: Gaze
3. Developing in Unity: Movement
4. Developing in Unity: Speech and Audio
5. Conditional Compilation
Building for UWP5m 5s
6. Designing for MR
7. Optimization and Debugging
8. Deploying with Visual Studio 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.