Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Consistency models demo, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- So if you go to portal.azure.com and log in,…you'll see something like this here.…You can also customize your dashboard,…and we'll go ahead and create our new DocumentDB instance.…In this case I'm going to search for DocumentDB,…and I'll pick NoSQL, and then hit Create.…Once I do that it's going to ask me for an account,…and I'm going to try to get an account.…This has to be unique, so as you can see,…Document is already taken.…I'll try DocumentDB. That's also taken.…
documentDBcourse.documents.azure.com…Now I can pick my API,…and if you are really conversant with the MongoDB API,…and you want to pick that API,…you can click MongoDB, or you can…go with the traditional DocumentDB,…and here is your subscription.…My subscription's Visual Studio Enterprise,…and I'm going to create a Resource Group,…which is going to be a new Resource Group,…and I'm going to call it docdbresourcegroup,…and then check my location.…You can get a lot of other locations like…Asia, Australia, whatever you like.…
I'll just go with West United States,…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.