Take a look at the code necessary to connect to Azure storage tables and the Table API.
- [Instructor] Let's see how to connect…to Azure Storage tables in code.…Here we have the Azure portal,…and we'll navigate to the learnazuretoday storage account.…Now in this case,…we're not using the blobs specific storage account,…but we're using the general purpose storage account.…So opening learnazuretoday storage account,…we find in here tables.…So to connect to the tables,…we will again need our access keys,…and I'll leave this blade open,…we'll come and copy and paste from here later.…Go into Visual Studio, create new project.…
Select the File menu, New, Project.…And I'll place the project on my desktop.…Call the solution learning Azure Storage tables, L-A-S-T.…And this will be a .NET called Unit Test Project.…We'll add the nougat packages we need,…as well as the NFluent unit test checker.…
Go to Browse, look for NFluent,…add to the solution,…Install.…Once finished, well add Azure Storage.…Windows Azure Storage, click Install.…Being a unit test project, we'll add RunSettings file.…
Right click on the solution, Add, New Item,…
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Storage security
- Deploying Azure Storage
- Accessing Azure Storage files
- Passing messages with Azure Storage queues
- Storing unstructured data with Azure Storage blobs
- Storing structured data in Azure Storage tables (Cosmos DB)
Skill Level Intermediate
NoSQL Development with Azure Redis and C#with Anton Delsink4h 14m Intermediate
4. Azure Storage Files
5. Azure Storage Queues
6. Azure Storage Blobs
7. Azure Storage Tables
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.