Look at the code necessary to connect to Azure storage blobs.
- [Instructor] Back in the Azure portal.…Here we are looking at the two storage accounts…we created earlier.…Here is learn Azure blobs today.…And when you open that storage account, you will remember…we specifically picked a blobs only storage account,…not a general purpose storage account.…We are going to use the access keys as before,…but remember that this is essentially root access.…And be reminded we have performance…which is stuck on standard, it's the only option here…for blob storage.…We can insist on HTPS only.…
But here's the interesting bit, because it's a blob only…storage account we have both cool and hot access tiers.…Take a look at the pricing, there's no charge…for accessing hot storage, hot blobs,…but they cost more to store.…For cool blobs there is a charge for access,…but a cheaper cost of storage than the hot tier.…And certainly the archive tier that's coming…has some left write offs to consider.…Now in preview, not showing up here,…is the ability to take an individual blob…or individual storage account…
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Storage security
- Deploying Azure Storage
- Accessing Azure Storage files
- Passing messages with Azure Storage queues
- Storing unstructured data with Azure Storage blobs
- Storing structured data in Azure Storage tables (Cosmos DB)
Skill Level Intermediate
4. Azure Storage Files
5. Azure Storage Queues
6. Azure Storage Blobs
7. Azure Storage Tables
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.