Learn how to configure some of the mobile app settings. including configuration and protection policies as well as the company portal.
- [Narrator] Now that we have our mobile apps…configured, there are a few other policies…I'd like to point out to you.…First, we have the App configuration policy.…We would configure this policy if our users were…required to enter specific settings into our app.…Next, we have the App protection policies.…These policies keep corporate data separate from personal.…For example, corporate data cannot…be stored in a personal location.…Let's go ahead and actually create one of these policies.…
Click on Add policy, provide a name,…provide a description if you wanted to do so.…Next, select your platform. I'm going to go…ahead and use iOS in this one.…Next, I can go ahead and select my required apps.…Now for demonstration purposes, I'm going to go…ahead and select PowerPoint and let's say Word.…Going to select those two apps.…Next, I'm going to go ahead and configure the settings.…And you'll notice there are several settings here.…
We're not going to through every one of them,…but just to give you an idea.…So we can prevent iTunes and iCloud backups for these apps.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.