Explore the various enrollment options for devices to be managed in Intune, such as configuring terms and conditions and device categories.
- [Instructor] Now that we have all the configurations…for our devices, let's move on…to our final step, device enrollment.…We'll start in the overview blade,…but it's easier to click on quick start.…Here, we can see a list of setup steps for Intune.…By clicking on each link, you will be taken…to the Azure web page for more details…on that specific platform.…If I click on Apple, we'll be taken to the Apple page,…and this will step us through everything required…to enroll an iOS device in Intune.…There's a page for Android and for Windows as well.…
I have already gone through all the prerequisites…for each of these platforms.…So let's go ahead and take a look…at what the Apple enrollment looks like.…I have already created and installed…the MDM push certificate.…Again, follow the link for instructions…on how to set this up.…To set up Android for work enrollment,…you will need to register for Android at work…and then bind it to Intune.…Non-Android for work devices only need to download…the company portal app in order to register with Intune.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.