Learn how to configure device configuration policies for the supported Intune platforms, including a review of various settings.
- [Instructor] Next, I would like to configure…device configuration.…This is how we want the device to be configured…and we do this using profiles.…I'm going to go ahead…and click in device configuration under manage…and I'll go ahead and click on profiles.…You'll notice that I already have a profile…for Windows tablets.…Let's go ahead and take a look at that.…I'm going to go ahead and click on properties…and then click on configure.…Now, I am not going to step through every setting here.…As you can see, there are several that we can choose from.…
I'll go ahead and click on general…just to show you some of the options here.…So we can go ahead and block things like screen capture,…copy and paste, manual unenrollment.…We can block the camera, OneDrive file sync,…and the list goes on.…I'll go ahead and close that blade.…Let's take a look at the password.…We can require that a password be on that device…and then we can set the complexity for that password.…And as you can see, that list goes on and on.…Let's go ahead and close these.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.