Learn how to configure device compliance policies for the supported Intune platforms, including a review of various settings.
- [Instructor] Now we can go ahead…and start configuring Intune.…I like to start by setting up Intune…for device compliance first.…This is because before I start allowing devices to enroll,…I want to be sure that those devices…meet our device compliance policies,…and this may include that our device has a password,…is running a specific OS, et cetera.…Remember when we talked about compliance…when using conditional access?…Well, this is where the compliance is set out.…I'm already in the Intune portal.…And typically within Azure,…we typically start at the top and work our way down,…but, again, I like to configure device compliance first.…
I'm going to go ahead, select Device compliance under Manage.…And I can go ahead and click on Policies,…again under Manage.…Now, you'll notice here that I already have two policies.…I have a Windows 10 policy and an iOS policy.…I'm just going to quickly pop into the Windows 10 policy…so we can have a quick look at it.…Click on Properties under Manage again.…And you'll notice here that we have our settings.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.