Learn why conditional access could be used, followed by a demonstration on configuring conditional access to allow access to Office 365 by enforcing Multifactor Authentication.
- [Instructor] Over the last several years,…us IT folks have been facing a new dilemma.…Our users want to be able to work on their devices…when they want to work on them and from any location,…and we, as IT, need to protect the company assets…from data leakage or access from people…who shouldn't have access to our resources.…Conditional access can help us solve these challenges,…and it's done by using two statements.…The first statement is our condition statement,…which is something as simple as when this happens.…
Next we have our control statement, then do this.…And then conditional access is block or grant.…For example, when a user accesses Office 365…from outside our network, we are going to require…multi-factor authentication.…For our demo, we're going to build on that example.…The scenario is a user is checking their Office 365 email…from the local library, and in order to ensure…that the user is who they say they are,…we are going to require MFA or multi-factor authentication…when they try to access Office 365.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.