If you have configured Microsoft Backup, you will notice several similarities with Azure Backup. Learn about the similarities and how to obtain your Azure credentials to successfully configure the Backup agent.
- [Instructor] Once you install the Azure Backup Agent,…how do you get back in to actually configure it?…Now, if you didn't do it…at the end of the installation wizard,…it's actually pretty easy to do.…I'm going to go ahead and fire up…the Microsoft Azure Backup Agent tool here.…It's going to come up…and it's actually already talking to Azure.…It's going to get some information for us…to use and work with it.…Now, notice that I have nothing set up,…so I haven't configured the server,…I haven't set anything up,…so the very first thing you'll do is called Schedule Backup.…Now folks, I personally hate the term.…It's not just scheduling the backup.…
It should be configure the backup…'cause that's really what you're doing here.…You're actually configuring the server.…Now, schedule's a part of it, but it's not the whole story…and let me show you what I mean.…I'm going to go ahead and click on Schedule Backup over here.…It's going to take a second.…It's looking to see if I have an existing,…but I don't have anything here,…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Concepts (2016)with David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Concepts (2016)with David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.