Learn how to create a User Review policy and approve the role as the user.
- [Instructor] As administrators, it's our responsibility…to ensure that the roles that we have assigned…are still valid and haven't gone stale.…We can easily review the role assignments…using access reviews in Privileged Identity Management.…We can do this by requesting that the user with the role…review the status of that specific role,…ensuring the user still needs access to that role.…From within Privileged Identity Management,…under manage, select Azure Active Directory roles.…
And under manage one more time, select access reviews,…and here you'll notice…that we already have one access review created.…Let's go ahead and take a quick look at it.…You can see the owner, which is me,…the role itself,…which in this case is the billing administrator.…We're looking for a reason on approval to be true…so we need a reason why the user still needs this role.…We've configured the access review period.…The user only has until in this example December 28th…to indicate that they are still using this role…and we've included everybody…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.