Learn how to configure the prerequisites for an Intune implementation, including assigning licenses and choosing the correct MDM authority.
- [Instructor] I understand you're excited…and anxious to get started playing with Intune…but first, there are some steps that we need to do first…and to do so, we are going to start…in the Office 365 admin center.…And you may be wondering what this has to do with Intune.…Actually, a lot, and you'll see that as we go through.…The first thing we need to do is assign an EMS…license to our user or users who will be using Intune.…I'm going to go ahead and select on users,…I've already created an unlicensed user called Andrew B,…and we're going to pick on that user.…
And we'll notice here that Andrew does not have…any products assigned to him.…I'm going to go ahead, click on edit.…And for this example, I'm going to go ahead…and select enterprise mobility plus security E5.…I'm going to scroll down and go ahead, click save.…The product has now been assigned and I can click okay.…My next step is to assign the users to a group…that will have access to Intune.…You don't need to do this, but I find it easier…to manage groups of users instead of individuals,…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.