Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring Azure virtual networks, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Now that our virtual network has been created,…we can go ahead and configure it.…Now, if I go back to my Management Portal…and I click on Network,…I see the network that I've just created.…It's showing me my region or the location…where that network is located,…as well as the association with my subscription.…Now, if I click on Local Networks,…I don't see anything here,…because Local Networks is not…your actual virtual network.…The Local Network is your own…local, on-premises network.…If you wish to connect your on-premises network…to a virtual network, then you'll need to add it…as a local network, so you will have knowledge…of that information.…
And then later on, we'll create a VPN to establish…a communication between the two networks.…As well, we've got the DNS server option,…where we can register our DNS server.…As I mentioned before,…the DNS server is going to be useful…if we're going to utilize name resolution…between on-premises and our virtual networks.…At this point, I have no DNS server registered,…which means I'm using the Azure provided name resolution.…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.