- [Instructor] Now we've seen how to configure…and manage our Web app, but what happens…if we're really successful with our Web app,…and it really does require lots of access?…Maybe we have peak periods where thousands and thousands…of users are requesting access to this Web app.…Maybe we have all day access, maybe we have…access only at specific peak times.…We want to ensure that our Web app is going to be…consistently and constantly accessible.…In order to do that, we need to make sure…that there are enough resources…that are dedicated to this Web app.…
Now how do we dedicate it, or we even see…how much resources are currently dedicated to our Web app?…Well, we have to modify an object…that is associated to our Web app,…which is called our Service Plan.…Now, I'm going to go into an object I haven't seen…so far here, which is called All resources.…And when I click on All resources,…I actually see all of the resources…that I've already created, inside of my Azure subscription.…Now you'll notice that all the ones that are associated…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
Implementing a VPN7m 39s
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.