Learn how to configure MFA registration, User Risk, and Sign-in Risk policies in Azure AD Identity Protection to protect our environments.
- [Instructor] Now that we have seen what Azure Active…Directory Identity Protection will discover for us,…let's go ahead and configure the policies that will…protect our environment.…And we will start off with MFA registration.…First thing we need to do, is assign our users.…And we can take all of the users, we can select…individual users or groups, or exclude users.…I'm going to leave it as is.…Next our control is require Azure MFA registration.…That is it, we can't select the other options here.…
They need to register before they can do anything else.…Before you enforce the policy you may want to review…how many users this will affect.…And currently we can see that we have three users…registered already, but 15 users are 83 percent of my users…do not have multi-factor…authentication registration configured.…This means when you turn it on, you'll have 83 percent…of your user base questioning what is going on here?…Why is this different?…You may want to prepare your users for this in advance,…as well as help desk.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.