Configuring Azure Site Recovery goes hand in hand with the installation process. In this video, learn about the basics of properly configuring your ASR environment.
- [Instructor] So after you install the initial ASR agents…and get your Hyper-V server or your VMware environment…talking to the recovery services vault,…the next thing you're going to have to do is actually enable…some replication and do some configuration stats…to start protecting your environment.…So, I'm going to go back to my Getting Started in Site Recovery…and now I'm going to hop down to Replicate Application.…Now the first thing it's going to ask me is…what's the Source?…So it's that HyperVSite.…Remember, that site's going to tell us…where we're going to be pulling our information from.…I'm just going to OK that site…that I've created earlier.…Then it's going to ask what do we want to configure?…Where's the source and target?…Where's our resource group…where we're going to store all this information?…Where's this Azure storage account?…What network am I going to use?…Now the network's interesting.…
And when we talk about recovery plans…in just a second,…you can control some of that networking,…especially when we start enabling replication.…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.