Part of the allure of PowerShell is using it to create and configure easily repeatable resources. In this video, learn how to configure resources through PowerShell.
- [Instructor] We're now ready to work … with resources with the Azure PowerShell. … And I want you to remember this, … that we are using a virtual machine as an example in here. … Your experience is going to be basically the same, … no matter what resource that you're working with … with the Azure PowerShell. … So, I'm going to come up here and the first thing … that we're going to do is we're going to say get, … and get what, AZVM, and that is going to be in a list. … So, in order to create that list, what I need to do … is come up here, put a pipe in, and the format, … and we're going to say list. … And I want you to take a look at this list. … The reason we have this is you see the things … on the left hand side, zones, identity, … OS profile, plan, hardware profile? … Those are all elements of our virtual machine, … which leads us to this. … We're going to create a variable, … and in this case it's going to be a variable that holds … the object virtual machine. … Let me show you what I mean. …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates