For a multilayered cloud solution like Azure, knowing every detail of its inner workings is rare, but fortunately, help is a click away. In this video, learn how to access various resources for creating, editing, and using Azure CLI scripts.
- [Instructor] Now, we're ready to go in, … use the Azure CLI, and make changes, configuration changes … to show, to list, to do all those things to a resource … inside of the Azure CLI through this interface. … So if you remember right, we have az, … pretty much starts us out with everything there. … We have vm and then what I'm going to do … is I'm going to say, well, … what all things can we do to a virtual machine? … Just to refresh your memory, a -h on this. … I'm going to hit Enter and then you can see right here, … restart the virtual machine, … stop the virtual machine, … deallocate the virtual machine, … create a virtual machine, convert the virtual machine. … All these different commands are available … for a virtual machine. … What I want to do is just show the virtual machine … and you can see it get the details of a virtual machine. … So let's go ahead and clear the screen. … And it's az … vm … show and then the required parameters, … name of the virtual machine. … This is azToolsVM1cli. …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates