Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Collection, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Instructor] So now we'll go ahead and create a function,…which will really, "create a collection if not exist."…So first, it's going to go and check document Db…for the collection, and if it doesn't really exist,…then only, it's going to go ahead and create it.…So here, we're going to use config,…and really look for the Collection ID,…and say we're trying to get this particular collection ID,…this is one good way of making sure…that we know what's being passed.…
So a lot of times, the console helps us realize…we might have passed the wrong value.…Rather than worrying that document DB is not working,…we might really have a problem in our config.…So this point of time, we're going…to use the same lambda that we had created, like last time.…And this time, we're not going to make that mistake.…And if, at this point of time there is an error,…then the error that we're concerned about…is really not found.…So I'm going to go in, say, check StatusCodes.NOTFOUND.…So once we have the error, that it wasn't found,…then I want to go ahead and create it.…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.