IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS are just various forms of cloud platforms. Knowing the difference and how to leverage a hybrid approach to cloud platforms is critical to understanding how Azure can help your company.
- [Instructor] Now before you can really dig in,…and start leveraging cloud technologies,…you have to understand the different…cloud platform choices that we have.…More specifically, when we start thinking about…platforms like Azure, how do we solve problems?…Now the one thing, as I go through…the different choices, folks, this is not…an either or conversation, this is…very much an and conversation.…It's very common for businesses,…and organizations, to use multiple cloud platforms…to solve problems, to solve business solutions.…It really depends on what you're trying to solve,…and which cloud platform is going to be your choice,…and the choice for the organization that you support.…
So, let's just talk briefly about the different…cloud platform choices that we have.…First off, we have On-premises.…Now, I know what you're thinking,…Matt, wait, that's not a cloud.…It technically is, all a cloud is, is a bucket of resources.…There's nothing in the definition of a cloud…that says it can't be On-prem, and, matter of fact,…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.