Learn about Microsoft Azure's methods to help protect your environment. From Azure Backup and Azure Backup Server to Azure Site Recovery, get an overview of Azure's blended solutions to protect your data.
- [Instructor] Now as we take a look at business continuity,…let's talk about cloud options for business continuity.…Now I know what you're thinking.…Well wait a second, Matt,…isn't cloud options supposed to be…where we go for our business continuity…with modern technology?…It is, but one of the important things…you want to remember, at the end of the day, guess what?…Cloud servers, they need love too.…What if you as an organization…have moved all in with cloud?…You've pushed all your chips into the pot,…they're all up in the cloud,…they all want us to use this,…what if you've done that already?…What if you don't have any on-prem servers?…Well, first off, remember,…you're always going to have on-prem servers,…but they're not servers anymore.…
You have on-prem clients.…You still need to backup those laptops potentially…unless you're putting all of your data…up in the cloud, but they don't back themselves up…by themselves, they're still servers.…They still need love.…Remember in one of the videos we talk about…the IAS methodology.…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.