Explore the details on the Cloud App Discovery agent, including how to configure the agent and some of the privacy concerns when using this service.
- [Instructor] Another service included…in EMS is Cloud App Discovery.…And we use this tool to discover what cloud applications…our users are actually connecting to.…And this is done through an agent…that we install on the device.…Your first step when you ought to use Cloud App Discovery,…is not a technical step at all.…It's you discussing this with legal and HR,…as some of you may find this somewhat intrusive.…Otherwise, if you've talked to HR and legal,…and you're happy, you can go ahead…and access the Cloud App Discovery blade from Azure.…
And then you can go ahead and click on quickstart.…First, we have our little introduction blurb.…Next, we have how it works.…And I'm just going to go through this again…just to reiterate what exactly this agent will do.…It will collect data from machines and devices.…Azure Active Directory will then analyze the data…and discover cloud services…on the dashboard, and where possible,…connect Azure Active Directory to that cloud service.…And again, this is done through downloading…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.