- [Instructor] Now what I want to show you in this video…cannot be done by using the Azure portal.…We need to use the previous version or the older version…of the Azure portal.…Now, you can access the older version of the Azure portal…by typing in your browser manage.windowsazure.com.…Your virtual machines will have three states:…Running, Stopped, or Stopped and Deallocated.…Running and Stopped both will be charged,…which means that your costing of Azure will continue to run…if your virtual machines are within that state.…
Here I've got a virtual machine…that's in Stopped (Deallocated) state…which means it's not being charged at this point.…However, if I've created this virtual machine here, Server1,…and I want to use this virtual machine as a template…to create additional servers on my network,…maybe I've configured it with all the internal applications,…line of business applications,…maybe I've configured it with all the tools that I need…to run various business applications for my organization,…I may want clone that virtual machine…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
Implementing a VPN7m 39s
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.