With a LUIS app published and trained, explore the process of integrating it in your applications via REST calls.
- [Instructor] Now that my application is published…and functional, we can start using it in code.…Now, like many other cognitive services,…Luis is accessible over Rust APIs.…Go to your index.ts file and we've already imported…the config file, these keys, and the endpoint.…We'll need that in a second.…In the Add Calendar Appointment,…can we replicate that functionality via code?…Let's find out.…
Function addCalendarAppointment…and let's go ahead and craft, well,…let's import the request object…because we will need it shortly.…So at the very top here,…so import star as a request from request.…RequestOptions.…Request.CoreOptions.…Now, I need to authenticate with Luis.…So I need to specify as usual…the Ocp-Apim subscription key header,…which we've put in our code already.…
So let's go ahead and put that in our code.…And I can grab that from config.luis.subscriptionkey.…So this crafts up my request options.…Now, I need to make a call to the Luis endpoint.…How do I do that?…Request.get.…So first, the URI.…So stay with me here, the URI's a little bit long.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.