Learn how you can perform natural language recognition with LUIS. Given the model provided to LUIS, learn how loosely phrased commands are used to extract valuable information.
- [Narrator] Targeting the LUIS API is very simple.…Microsoft has published a reference…of the entire API possibilities,…but I'll keep it simple,…and I'll just do a simple get request.…And, let's say that we want to add…a calendar appointment, just that text,…and let's see what it sends us back…when it recognizes that natural language text.…Okay, add Calendar Appointment shall be a function…and this'll be function add Calendar Appointment…like that…and, we'll give it request options,…which will be of type request dot Core Options,…and in the header I will specify…Ocp Apim subscription key…which'll be config dot subscription key.…
This is headers.…That's thanks to TypeScript…it catches these problems for me.…And I'm going to simply do a request dot get…config dot end point plus apps.…Now, this end point gets a little long and complicated,…so follow me along here.…Plus config dot application ID plus verbose true…time zone offset whatever you want…and, add a calendar appointment is the command…we wish to execute.…
Give it the request options for authentication purposes.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.