Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Business cases for Azure solutions, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- A common struggle for organizations is to…determine whether or not a cloud-based solution…is the right solution for them.…Is Microsoft Azure the right cloud-based solution…for them if they've decided to go to the cloud?…We looked already in this course at how to estimate the cost…of a cloud-based solution,…specifically deploying solutions in Azure.…However, there are more costs associated…and there are more implications associated…with moving to the cloud.…So let's take a look at some of the business cases,…or some of the reasons why an organization…might want to decide to move to the cloud.…
The first and most obvious reasons why most organizations…are interested in implementing a cloud-based solution is…having a readily available testing environment that will…allow individuals in your organization,…specifically the IT department…or the developers in your organization,…to become familiar with new operating systems…or enterprise applications.…The ability to create a test environment…for your line of business applications,…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.