With a Unity Project built into a UWP Solution, it is now time to see the last few steps before you can deploy to Windows 10.
- Okay so, once he's done, most likely open up…the folder containing your build…so we can see…the material,…the MR Training…Solution…here ready for you.…So, we open up this Solution on Visual Studio 2017.…At this point, there is a possibility that some of the…Visual Studios…plug-ins that are needed…to build the Solution are not installed.…
- [Guest] Right.…- [Man] And so chances are that it might ask you…to install those plug-ins at this point.…In our case, everything was already installed,…ready to go, so I opened up.…- [Guest] Well if you followed the instructions…in the first episode and put all the different…options that we suggested when you install…Visual Studio the first time or when you modify…then you won't get that but, yes it's quite possible…that if you've already been using Visual Studio…to do other things, it will come up and say,…"Hey, you don't have the C++ Compiler that…we need" for example, "do you wanna install it?"…- [Man] That's right, yeah.…
So, once the Visual Studio project…has been opened, it's gonna take a bit of time…
- Mixed reality
- Setting up the camera and scenes
- Gaze in Unity
- Building movement and teleporting
- Setting up audio in Unity
- Conditional compilation in Unity
- Creating simple models using Paint 3D
- Topology and polygon count
- Normal maps, bump maps, and CrazyBump
- Fixing issues using Maya and Visual Studio
- Exploring the frame debugger
- Building an application in Visual Studio
- Submitting an app to the Windows Store
Skill Level Intermediate
App Development for Microsoft HoloLenswith Dennis Vroegop2h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Unity
2. Developing in Unity: Gaze
3. Developing in Unity: Movement
4. Developing in Unity: Speech and Audio
5. Conditional Compilation
Building for UWP5m 5s
6. Designing for MR
7. Optimization and Debugging
8. Deploying with Visual Studio 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.