From Unity to UWP. In this video, learn how to properly prepare your Unity project before building your UWP Solution for Visual Studio.
- Hi and welcome back to the Mixed Reality training…and I'm joined once again by Stefano.…Welcome back.…- Hello.…- And today we're going to take you from the…simple model and control that you've built…if you've been following along,…hopefully you've in Unity managed to get…a nice little model up and running.…You've managed to work out how to use Gaze with a headset.…You've been able to bring your controllers in.…And everything we've been doing so far is all within…Unity, right?…So we actually are kind of sand boxed into the Unity,…and we're just pushing play on the Unity player.…
To test things out.…And it works great.…But it's not the same as building and deploying…to a computer does than running on a headset.…And so today we really want to show you…how you do that.…And it's important that you do this early on in your…project and keep doing it on a regular basis.…Because working on the headset, can be very different…from working through the player.…- Absolutely.…- And there's various sculptures you need to look out for…
- Mixed reality
- Setting up the camera and scenes
- Gaze in Unity
- Building movement and teleporting
- Setting up audio in Unity
- Conditional compilation in Unity
- Creating simple models using Paint 3D
- Topology and polygon count
- Normal maps, bump maps, and CrazyBump
- Fixing issues using Maya and Visual Studio
- Exploring the frame debugger
- Building an application in Visual Studio
- Submitting an app to the Windows Store
Skill Level Intermediate
App Development for Microsoft HoloLenswith Dennis Vroegop2h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Unity
2. Developing in Unity: Gaze
3. Developing in Unity: Movement
4. Developing in Unity: Speech and Audio
5. Conditional Compilation
Building for UWP5m 5s
6. Designing for MR
7. Optimization and Debugging
8. Deploying with Visual Studio 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.